You can help brighten the day of a senior in our program in a variety of ways including donating new and unopened items. Below is a list of the most common items participants in our program need.
Here are some donation suggestions:
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and mouthwash
- Regular-size shampoo, and conditioner
- Combs/brushes (packages)
- Travel size cotton balls
- Nail clippers, emery boards
- Postage stamps
- Sport socks or house slippers
- Magnifying glasses
- Small first aid kit
- Puzzles, word search or crossword books (large print)
- Playing cards or handheld games
- Pot holders, jar top grippers etc.
- Mini sewing or tool kits
You can deliver these items to our office anytime Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 4 p.m.
12101 E Sprague Ave Spokane Valley, WA 99206