A good cook knows how to make do with what’s on hand. That’s what Greater Spokane County Meals on Wheels is doing this October with our annual Gala auction. We are mixing together an online silent auction, live auction and a virtual celebration of our 41 years of service to seniors all across the 1,800 square miles of Spokane County!
Join us for this special event!
Dinner & a Show
Make it a night in with dinner from GSC Meals on Wheels. Our extraordinary kitchen staff has created a take-out meal with three courses and champagne!
- First Course: Salad
- Main Course: Southern-Spiced Chicken
This simple dish gets a sophisticated lift from a flavorful pan sauce which lends rich, complex flavor to our seared chicken.
- Sides: green beans and mashed potatoes.
- Dessert: Gourmet Cupcakes
- Personal bottle of Champagne (must be 21 or older)
- When? Pickup day is Monday, October 12, 2–6 p.m.
- How much? Meals are $25 per person ($35 for two).
- Where? Pickup location is the GSC Meals on Wheels kitchen at 218 N. Crestline.
Want to enjoy this delicious meal during the live auction?
Place Your Bids
Connect with us here or on social media each day for new, exciting video messages and sneak peeks at new items!
Get Ready for the Auction
You can familiarize yourself with all our exciting auction items, as well as place bids in silent auctions.
- Silent Auction
Opens Thursday, October 1, at 7:00pm
Closes Monday, October 12, at 10:00pm
- Live Auction
Begins Monday, October 12 at 7:00pm
Live Auction Schedule
- 6:30 p.m.: Live Stream Precast
- 7 p.m.: Live Stream & Paddle Raise
Meet Our Sponsors
Virtual Table Sponsor
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Get a Sneak Peak at Our Auction Items!
Proceeds from our online auction go to Greater Spokane County Meals On Wheels to feed seniors across Spokane County. Auction items range from restaurant certificates, to kids activities, jewelry, coffee baskets, and more. These are great items to give to friends you haven’t seen, put under the tree or keep for yourself. Bring your friends and family and let the bidding begin!
Here’s an overview of our most exciting items, along with their bid-closing times:
- Wine Class for 14 -20 guest at Total Wine and More (closes 7:10 p.m.)
- Personal 90-minute online make-up tutorial, make-up gift cards and items (closes 7:15)
- Private dinner at the EJ Roberts Mansion (closes 7:20 p.m.)
- Dream Suite of Bedroom Furniture (closes 7:25 p.m.)
- Basketball Signed by the 2019-20 GU Men’s team (closes 7:30 p.m.)
Want to Support Us beyond the Event? Become a Part of Something Greater!
Headquartered in Spokane Valley, Greater Spokane County Meals on Wheels celebrates over 40 years of providing life giving nutrition to Spokane County seniors. Our service area includes Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, West Plains, Deer Park, Mead, Rockford, Fairfield, and the unincorporated areas of Spokane County. As the only nonprofit simultaneously providing for senior nutrition both inside and outside of the City of Spokane, we are committed to the notion that all of Spokane County’s seniors deserve to know the joy of a meal and a friendly smile each day. Our volunteers deliver over 250,000 meals to vulnerable seniors each year while helping them live independently in their own homes while fighting the effects of social isolation.